- The information and materials contained in this document/website (the "Materials") including, inter alia, the followings (if any), are general in nature and for reference only:
Whilst reasonable care has been taken in preparing the Materials, no representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied) is made by the Company and/or any member of the Group as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness and reliability of the Materials or that the Materials are fit for a particular purpose. The Group shall mean (i) the Company; (ii) any holding, subsidiary and/or associate company of the Company; (iii) other companies within the same group of companies as the Company; and (iv) the directors, officers and employees of any company mentioned in (i), (ii) and/or (iii) above.
The Materials are provided on an "as-is" basis and from sources available as at the date of the first publication of the Materials which may not reflect latest developments, and such sources have not been verified by any member of the Group. The Materials are subject to change without prior notice and no member of the Group shall be under any obligation to update or change the Materials. The Materials may contain information or materials from third parties and inclusion of such information or materials shall not be construed as any approval or endorsement thereof by any member of the Group or any affiliation between any member of the Group and any such third parties.
To facilitate access to information provided by or via third parties, this website provides or assists in providing links to external websites. Provision of, or assistance in providing, information contributed by third parties on this website or links to external websites gives rise to no representation or warranty of any kind (whether express or implied) as to the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability of the information located on this website or the external websites, or that such information are fit for a particular purpose. Each member of the Group will not have or accept any liability, obligation or responsibility whatsoever for any loss, destruction or damage (including without limitation consequential loss, destruction or damage) however arising from or in respect of any use or misuse of or reliance on the contents of any such information or external websites delivered on or via this website or inability to use any of them. If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the link.
Each member of the Group disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all liability (whether in tort, contract or otherwise) for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with (i) the Materials; (ii) the use or misuse of or reliance of the Materials or any part thereof; (iii) any error, omission or misstatement in the Materials; and/or (iv) any act or omission made by any person as a result of the use or misuse of or reliance of the Materials or any part thereof. No member of the Group shall accept or have any liability for any loss or damage in respect of any of the aforesaid matters.
The Materials are not and shall not be considered as the advice or opinion of any member of the Group. The Materials are not intended to provide or substitute any professional or investment advice and shall not be construed as any professional or investment advice. Please verify the accuracy of the Materials and seek appropriate professional advice before making any decision on any transaction. Any use of or reliance on the Materials shall be at your own risk. No financial or investment advice is provided by any member of the Group and the Materials are not recommendation, offer to sell or purchase, or solicitation of any offer to sell or purchase any product, securities, investment, property, services and/or form any contract of sale and purchase or any part thereof.
The Materials shall not be reproduced, distributed or transmitted to any person, in whole or in part, or in any form or manner, without the express prior written consent of the Company.
In the event of any ambiguity, conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version in this disclaimer and the Materials, the English version shall prevail
- The floor area information of such premises (save and except those marked with 「*」) has not been verified. Moreover, as there is no standardized or commonly adopted definition of floor area, you should inspect the premises and take measurements yourself and seek legal and/or professional advice in relation to the floor area information before purchase/leasing.
- the information of permitted use marked with 「*」 relates to the permitted use as at the date of the issuance of the occupation permit (“OP”) of the relevant premises. The permitted use of other premises without marking with 「*」 cannot be verified as no OP has been issued in respect of these premises. Apart from OP, the relevant Government Grant and/or the Deed of Mutual Covenant may contain provisions restricting the use of the premises for specific purpose(s). You should seek legal and/or professional advice in relation to the intended specific use of the premises before purchase/leasing.
- The legality of the cockloft and/or mezzanine floor (save and except those marked with 「*」) cannot be verified because the relevant OP does not reveal that the relevant premises has a cockloft and/or mezzanine floor or no OP has been issued in respect of the relevant premises. Purchasing or renting premises where the cockloft and/or mezzanine floor is unauthorized building works faces the risks such as the Government’s exercising its right of re-entry, safety problems in the premises, closure of the premises and bank’s refusal of finance the purchase of the premises. You should seek legal and/or professional advice on the legality of the cockloft and/or mezzanine floor before making any purchase or leasing decision.
- properties’ information is provided on an "as-is" basis and from sources available as at the date of preparation of this document/website, may not reflect latest developments and shall be subject to the owners’ and/or the official final representation;
- maps, floor plans and layout plans etc. are not drawn to scale and their accuracy and truth shall be subject to official records;
- source of transaction information originates from the Land Registry and date of the Company and/or the Group. As there is usually a time lag between the execution of agreements for sale and purchase and their lodgment for registration at the Land Registry, the monthly registered cases generally reflect the market scenario of the preceding month and are provisional and might be adjusted thereafter according to the actual number of registered cases at the Land Registry. Their accuracy shall be subject to the information provided by the Land Registry;
By viewing the Materials, you unconditionally agree to the terms and conditions of this disclaimer.